My comic review week 4 XMEN first class

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by sal, Sep 26, 2012.

1. sal

sal General Member

Hello everyone and welcome to my 4th comic review woot woot!!. :dance: I am gonna start by saying that I had no idea that comic books could come in a different kind of style like a novel. I was so excited when i saw something different. Today my comic review is gonna be on Xmen first class written by Jeff Parker and illustrated by Roger Cruz. When I first approached this comic I didn't expect it to be as neatly organized and illustrated as it is. In this comic Iceman writes a letter to his mother at home.They were attacked by a strange creature in the botanic gardens. The adventures continue and the X-Men have to go through lots of villans to over come the forces of evil.

~Credit for the back of the book for this information- >> For millions of years, mankind's place on Earth was unchallenged - until five young people paved the way for a new kind of human. While students at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast and Iceman taught the world what it meant to be X-Men. These are the hidden stories of the team that laid the foundation of a mutant dynasty! Comic collectors out their be sure to check out the collectors unleashed website to buy and read about comics http://www.collectorsunleashed.com/list ... 79/comics/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. techiegirl

techiegirl Newbie

Wahooooooooo....Wolverine. He is my kind of man. X-Men is one of my all time favorites, and Wolverine is THE MAN. :handgestures-thumbup: :romance-heartsthree: :text-goodpost:

3. Rigo

Rigo Administrator

I like wolverine too. He is badass. :text-goodpost:

I do however like reading many superhero comics. As I've said before, Spawn is one of my other favorite characters. Superman is also awesome. I mean, lets face it. Without Superman, the first big comic book superhero, we might not have had Spider-Man, Batman, and the others.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Brokecoincollector

Brokecoincollector Administrator Staff Member

Iceman is the best!!!!!
    I remember as a kid running around in the desert pretending to be him. Acting like I was making the ice slide to get around on....ah man good times.....I also pretended to be Silver Surfer....seen how they are pretty much the same character.

On a side note...check out Lady Death comics.....might be worth your time to do a review on.

Attached Files: